Research axes and applications
- Rock mechanics and geomaterials (storage, reactivation of faults, earthquakes).
- Bifurcation theory and strain localization.
- Numerical methods (Pseudospectral, Finite Differences and Elements Methods).
- 2014-2015: Physics, for students in Architecture, Ecole des Ingénieurs de la ville de Paris (EIVP).
- 2015: Soil Dynamics, Ecole des Ponts ParisTech (ENPC).
- 2016: Finite Element analysis of structures with "ABAQUS", Ecole des Ponts ParisTech (ENPC).
Honors and Awards
- Ph.D. Special Prize, Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées, 2018 (ENPC, France).
- Pierre Londe thesis prize 2018, awarded by the French Rock Mechanics Committee.
- Ioannis Vardoulakis PhD Prize 2018, awarded by the Alliance of Laboratories in Europe for Education, Research and Technology (ALERT) Geomaterials.
- Reviewer for the following journals: Geomechanics for Energy and the Environment, Tectonophysics, Landslides, Environnemental Geotechnics, Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering.
- Office Location: fciemas 2407
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD Thesis in Geomechanics, in Navier Laboratory geotechnical team, CERMES) , École des Ponts ParisTech, Université Paris Est, France.
- PhD supervisors: Jean Sulem and Ioannis Stefanou.
- Subject: Thermo-hydro-mechanical couplings and strain localization in Cosserat continuum: Application to stability analysis of rapid shear in faults
- 2013-2014 :
- Master of Science in Soil and Rock Mechanics (MSROE) at École des Ponts ParisTech and Paris VI, France.
- 2012 :
- Agrégation of Civil Engineering: national competitive exam for the recruitment of teachers.
- 2009 - 2011 :
- École Normale Supérieure de Paris Saclay, B.Sc in Civil Engineering.